Saturday, October 25, 2008

Witches at Gardner Village

So after the Pumpkin Patch(see previous blog). We decided to stop by Gardner Village. When I was younger this was a yearly tradition, but it was called the Scarecrow Festival. It has changed drastically since then, but it was still fun to walk through the shops and see all the witches they had set up.

This witch was going for the hoola-hooping world record! She moved, she was really cute.

Taylor wasn't really sure what to think of the witches at first. Infact she was actually terrified when we first arrived but soon figured out they were not real.

This witch was trying to catch her dinner

The flying witch

"We wanna catcher not a belly scratcher" There was a pitcher but I guess she wasnt very cute cause I didnt take her picture.

My little Diva...she kicked off her shoes and started trying on any shoes she could reach, even if they didnt match. She is such a girlie-girl...what am I gonna do when she is older? Thank god I have friends and family that will help!!

No comments: