Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Curly hair gone straight



So a few weeks ago I decided that I would try to straighten Taylor's hair. I know what you are thinking "who in their right mind would try to straighten a toddlers hair?" She sat like a good girl brushed her teeth for a good 10 minutes (that is how I trick her into sitting still while I fix her hair). I was so surprised to see how long it was. She was completely bald in June 2007 and now she has this thick amazing pretty blonde hair! Keep in mind when you look at the pictures below, that she has NEVER had a hair cut in her short little life.


She was also amazed at how beautiful her hair turned out as well. Do you see those layers!! Girls pay a lot of money to have a cut and color this beautiful and our gorgeous little monkey is just blessed with it. She has no idea how lucky she is.

7 comments:

The Davidson's said...

Oh I just love her so much. She truly has the MOST beautiful hair.

Sean and Andrea Gumm said...

your little girl is just way too cute!!!

Barnes said...

I love it! What a change it makes, she looks so much older. Did you just blow dry it? Gotta love those curls though...

Alisha Smith said...

Omg! The lucky little devil. Man, I sure miss that kid & I'm missing her being a kid :( She's gonna be a hellian before I know it! But, hey, at least she'll have good hair!

Jenna Paulsen said...

You had the most beautiful little baby, and now you have a beautiful little girl. She's going to be a heartbreaker for sure!

JP Feliciano said...

that is how i get keaira to sit still while i attempt her no hair.. give her a tooth brush and i'm good for about 10 min..lol taylor is beautiful.

Pete and Sum said...

Oh my gosh, Sheena she is GORGEOUS!! She's getting so big. Can't believe she's almost 2!! How did inventory go? Miss you, girl