Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Stephanie Tagged me

Tag

8 favorite TV Shows

1. CSI
2. NCIS
3. Sportscenter
4. Sunday football
5. BullS#$%(penn and teller's show)
6. Law & Order
7. Law & Order CI
8. Law & Order SVU

8 favorite Restaurants

1. Souper Salad
2. Cafe Rio
3. Chicken Express
4. Spaghetti Factory
5. Sampan
6. Tepanyaki's
7. Sweet Tomatoes
8. Arby's

8 things that happened yesterday

1. The coffee ended up all over the counter instead of the pot
2. I was late to work
3. I blogged
4. Talked to my Mom
5. We watched the world series and monday night football
6. ate pizza
7. Spent a few hours with my precious baby
8. crazy day at work

8 things to look forward to

1. Halloween
2. Thanksgiving
3. Christmas
4. what Taylor will learn today
5. Lunch with Grandma
6. Mom coming home
7. Going to the Broncos Game!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. getting a dog

8 Things I Love about Fall

1. The leaves
2. The Smell
3. The Colors
4. Almost Christmas time
5. levis and hoodies
6. Halloween
7. Cooking Thanksgiving dinner for my side of the family
8. the meat that comes home from hunting trips

8 things in my wish list

1. Have my entire house clean for more than a few hours
2. a new wardrobe
3. Going back to school
4. a personal chef
5. TIVO/DVR
6. To lose some weight
7. To travel the world
8. To Keep in touch with all people that mean the most to me!

8 people I tag

1. Work friends: Jenna, Kristin
2. Family: Alex,Leslie
3. High School Friends: Amanda Turko, Nikki
4. Tausha
5. Mindy Johanson
6. Summer
7. Ashley F
8. Brooke B

No comments: