Friday, October 31, 2008

Tag...your it!!

Its the game of blog tag!!! I was tagged by my cousin Melissa, who was tagged by her cousin.

For those of you that I tag, here are the instructions. Copy the post, paste into a new post, and fill in your answers. Then you get to tag people!!!

I am... a mother and love being one
I know... EVERYTHING, LOL
I want... a massage
I have... a beautiful family
I wish... Obama to be our next president
I hate... McCain/Palin
I miss... My Dad & Grandpa
I fear... Spiders and bees
I feel... exhausted today
I hear... thoughts running like crazy in my head
I smell... crackers
I crave... sleep
I search...to be a better person
I wonder... what people that are voting for McCain are thinking
I regret... nothing.
I love... my wonderful family and friends
I care... too much about people
I always...worry about stupid things
I am going...trick or treating tonight
I believe...that love is love not matter what sex you love

I tag - anyone who will do this!!!!!!!!

No comments: