Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Remember when

Remember When... (Got this from the Woods)
MURRAY HIGH SCHOOL DAYS


1. Did you date someone from your high school? Well I went on dates with people from my high school, but never really dated steady until after I graduated.

2. What kind of car did you drive? mercury topaz...loved that tank until i wrecked it!!

3. What is your most embarrassing moment in high school? how about my soph year when it was the christmas assembly and we had pie tins thrown in our faces...well if ya dont remember i was the one that chased someone and fell on my butt infront of the entire assembly!! By far the most embarrassing!!!


4. Were you a party animal? Not until my Sr year

5. Were you considered a flirt? yeah you could say that

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? nope not a band geek


7. Were you a nerd? in my own little ways


8. Were you on any varsity teams? i was on the varsity drinking team. LOL

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? they wanted to suspend shalyse and I and not let us walk with our class because of a fight...but that didnt happen.


10. Can you still sing the fight song? i didnt even know it in school

11. Who were your favorite teachers? White and Campbell

12. Where did you sit during lunch? my house

13. School Mascot? Spartans


14. Did you go to homecoming and with whom? Chris Francis my soph, Nate Barney my jr, and some cute jr that i can't remember his name for the life of me

15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? I enjoyed it and parts of it I really miss, but the drama is not something I want to relive


16. What do you remember most about graduation? Switching seats to sit by Brian

17. Where did you go senior skip day? who knows


18. Have you gained weight since then? yeah i have had a kid since then and drink too much beer


19. Who was your prom date? jr prom@ murray was Jake Thayne...miss that kid sr ball@murray Skylar Taylor sr prom@kearns Curtis Hauser sr ball@alta B Nielson


20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? hell no


21. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? enjoy every minute


What were you doing 10 years ago? lol Student Government was my life


5 years ago? 2003. moving back home from Moab


Name 5 things on your to do list: INVENTORY!!


Name 3 bad habits: too many too name


Name 6 places that you have lived: moab, town house with girl friends, two bedroom apt with mom, granny's, apt with boyfriend, and house with cody


What jobs have you had in order: ACS(telemarketing), mr rags, dry cleaner, prints plus, diamond glass, wingers, childrens academy, banditos, southern exposure, unique tile, spaghetti factory, unique tile.


5 things people don't know about you: I'm a cry baby, I'm not cut out to be a stay at mom, I have only been sno skiing once in my life, I love to cook and I enjoy horror movies

1 comment:

Brian and Stephanie Wood said...

Isn't crazy to think back. I can't belive it's been over 8 years. I was chatting with my mom the other day and that dance that we went to together came up -- you know when you drove that monster red truck that neither of us could get in very well. :)