Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Fall is by far my second favorite season!! The scents, the activities, the beautiful leaves and most of all HALLOWEEN!!
Since Taylor is getting older and leaning by exploration I decided that I wanted to go to an actual pumpkin patch to pick out our family's pumpkins this year. I was so happy I made that decision.

We went on a Tuesday afternoon with Susan and that was nice because there was no body else there. We had the whole patch to our selves!! There was no rushing no pushing people out of the way to get the pumpkin you want ;) We took our time and enjoyed it. I found this cute lil place called Maybe's Pumpkin Patch in South Jordan. If you want the address let me know. They had so many different types of pumpkins, ones that I didn't even knew existed, lol. They provided wagons and even a tiny wheelbarrow that Taylor loved to pull around, unless she was sitting beside it in the big wagon.

This pumpkin patch had all kinds of cute little picture perfect areas in their yard as well. They had straw and corn stalks for you to purchase as well as take the opportunity to take adorable Autumn pictures.

1 comment:

The Davidson's said...

What a fun thing to do with the tato bug. She looks so cute in that fall coat and hat.