Wednesday, December 3, 2008

HOLY WAR

Well the big game was a blast!!
The day was a busy day that ended fantastically.
I started off the day Shopping for new Utes gear for the fam @ 10a.m. (if you know me at all, you know that is a big deal that I was ready and out of the house before noon on a weekend)!!
When I was done it was then shopping time for baby stuff, Cody's cousin Ashli is due Chirstmas Eve. Right after I found the gifts it was time to head to the shower. It was a fun shower. I sat right beside a Y fan. I wish I would have taken a picture!!
I unfortunately had to leave the party early to head to the grocery store to shop for turkey day a
my item for the pot luck.
My side of the fam had an early turkey day...that
is a whole other post.
I was in charge of wings for our holy war party, so as soon as I got home I threw those together. They were actually the best wings I have ever made. Thanks for the recipe J!! If ya email me I will share the recipe, super simple!!

FINALLY it was time to head to the Millers, YAY!!
Taylor slept threw the first half, so Cody and I were able to watch most of the game together. Which was nice.
When she finally work up she was the cutest little

Utes Fan That I have ever seen. I was sure to send this picture to all of my friends that cheer for the blue side!!

The party didnt really start until after the game. A large portion of our friends have season tickets, front row right behind the north goal post!! So when they came home the celebration really began.
That is why you only see girls in the first picture. Cody and Tyler were the only males at the first, which I'm sure they loved.

It was so much fun to follow the Utes this year, the undefeated season was an added bonus.







I dont take shots so I was incharge of the picture taking during this one!!












This is my beautiful friend Sandee and her lil Utes princess Izzy

No comments: