Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I've been tagged

Tag, You're It!


1. Where did you meet?
through mutual friends at his place, he was throwing a party while his parents were away.

2. How long did you date before you got married?
not married yet, but been together almost 4 years

3. How long have you been married?
please see above

4. What does he do that surprises you?
does dishes and cleans up the house

5. What is your favorite feature of his?
his beautiful eyes, and sense of humor

6. Does he have an annoying habit?
never being serious, even when he should be.

7. What is your favorite quality of his?
being honest

8. Does he have a nickname for you?
well it use to be babe, but since Tay has come along it is mom, lol

9. What is his favorite color?
I wanna say red, but I could be wrong on this, that is bad

10. What is his favorite food?
cereal, no not really probably chinese

11. What is his favorite sport?
skiing or baseball

12. When and where was your first kiss?
May 28, 2005

13. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Hang out with friends

14. Do you have any children?
Yes a beautiful baby girl that is almost two, sheesh how time flies

15. Does he have a hidden talent?
he is an amazing skiier, from what i hear. I hate the cold so i actually dont go.

16. How old is he?
He just turned 26

17. Who said "I love you" first?
He said "I think I'm falling in love with you..." and then a few days later I said "I know I'm in love with you" it has been over since then

18. What is his favorite type of music?
screamo

19. What do you admire most about him?
He works full time goes to school and is the breadwinner and never complains. I love it. I love him so much for it too.

20. Do you think he will read this?
probably not

I tag: Tausha, Ciara, Steph, and everyone else who reads it

1 comment:

The Davidson's said...

Its crazy to think how far we have come huh? I will never forget that memorial weekend driving home like "what Cody and Sheena... WHAT!!!" Love you both you are completly meant to be.