Saturday, December 13, 2008

The little things matter the most!

So I am just gonna brag about how cute my honey is!! The other day I had a horrible day at work, I hadn't eaten lunch just a late breakfast, the people driving home from work with me that day were absolute idiots!! I was cursing and honking so much, thank goodness Taylor wasn't in the car, or she would have learned so new words ;) I walk in the door and Taylor is all excited to see her mommy, which I absolutely love coming home to that everyday!!!! Cody looks at me and says "rough day?" I proceeded to dump my days woes on him for a few minutes. I walk into the kitchen to set my purse down and notice that he had done the dishes!!!!!!!! Between Taylor getting excited to see me and Cody doing the dishes my bad day had disappeared! I love my family, I am one blessed individual!!

2 comments:

The Davidson's said...

Its amazing how the little things like that in those moments can make the biggest difference.

yvette said...

..my thoughts exactly
the simplest things remind us that we're loved & so lucky to be alive with the people we love. You have a beautiful family---motherhood becomes you.