Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sharpies

So as Cody and I were cleaning up dinner last night, we were under the impression that she was watching cartoons. OH BOY we were so wrong!!!
She was upstairs with a green sharpie!!! The sharpie ended up on the carpet, paper, legs, arms feet, tummy, calfs, bottoms of the feet, fingers, toes, arm pitts....no need to go on!! I wanted to be upset, but all I could do was laugh.
Here are some before and after pictures.












This was while we were cleaning the carpet.


























I "googled" how to remove permanent ink from childrens skin. found out that soap and warm water is a good place to start.
So these are pics of her after that....


































...Then it told me to take a cotton swap and use rubbing alcohol to finish the rest. I applied lots of lotion so that her poor little skin wasn't all dry and chappy after.
It actually did quite well, there are just traces of it left on her skin.














This is her showing you where she colored on herself.

6 comments:

Brian and Stephanie Wood said...

How sweet is that... I think every kid goes through that at least once. Ha Ha Ha

Lindsee said...

Hi Sheena,
I got your post on my extremely outdated blog! Yes, it is OK if you add me. Your daughter is adorable! I hope you are doing well.

Susan Smith said...

lol...She's a busy one, that's for sure! She got my make-up brushes the other day and was painting the walls with them, definately not as messy as a sharpy though! Gotta love her!!!!

Susan Smith said...

I was just thinking...I bet it's the green sharpie that Adriane was marking those itunes cd's with the other night...oh boy is she in trouble for leaving it on the computer desk!

The Davidson's said...

She is such a stinker. i bet she was just having so much fun.

Jana Lever said...

Sheena
Your girl is so beautiful. I wouldn't expect anything less coming from you. She has your gorgeous eyes. I hope you are happy. Thanks for your occasional comments on my blog, it's good to hear form you.