Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas is here...

So this year I was able to schmooze Cody into setting the tree up earlier than the week before Christmas!! So Monday night during the football game us three set up our cute tree. I love the ornaments because they are all the different ornaments that Cody's parent had given him over the last 25yrs!! His theme was Santa, so there is any kind of Santa you can think of, Skiing (of course), bbqin', baseball, etc.
Taylor had so much fun!! This year is going to be my fave Christmas to date. Tay has no idea what is in store for her! I cannot wait to see her over exaggerated excitement for gift she opens!!






































Tuesday night Taylor and I decorated a gingerbread house. I am not a baker so I opted for the kits you buy at the grocery store, no brainer right? Not exactly. So I followed the directions on the bag, but decided that those weren't the best!! Next year I will buy a icing bag and I will heat up the icing so that it comes out more smooth. Well here is our gingerbread house, not the most perfect but pretty dang cute.




















Taylor was so funny, she would stick her fingers in the icing as she was putting on the candy and say "nummy mama, mmmmm" It was so funny and every so often I would look up to see what she was doing and she would have candy in her mouth. Pretty sure she ate more than the put on the house!!



Here is the proud architect of the gingerbread house!!!

No comments: