Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"LUB GOO"

So as Taylor is learning to use words there is a lot of confusion as to what she is actually saying. There are words that sound like others and some you just have no idea, but she says it ALL the time! Last night I was putting Taylor to sleep and every night I kiss her on the forehead and say "love you". Last night as I was kissing her on the forehead I hear her say "lub goo". I melted!!! I never thought that goo could be such a wonderful thing.
This is the stuff mothers live for. I love being a MOMMY.
lub goo you too my little tato-bug

5 comments:

Jenna Paulsen said...

How cute!

The Davidson's said...

ah she is just the cutest. I lub her too!!!

Amanda said...

That's the cutest thing ever!! Your right it's the best to be a mommy!! She's a doll sheena!

Barnes said...

I love these stories. I can't wait until Isaac talks (actually I can, it just means he is growing up). I hear all these funny stories about kids saying the "Dar-nest" things. So cute.

ciara said...

I just barely saw your comment, I'm a just little slow :) It has been forever, you look great and have an adorable little girl. I can't wait for mine to say I lub goo!