Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oldies, but goodies

Ok so I found an old camera disk while cleaning last week and these are what was on it. These are from 5 years ago!! I had to post them.

Me and the future Mrs. Hillman

Nik-o-li and I

Dame and his imfamous fro

Steve Yancey, Chad Karr and Tyler Davidson...they look sooo young

My Mom, Emily and I

This is My Gramps...He passed away almost five years ago...I found these pictures on his birthday!! Love you and miss you Gramps

TJ, Steve. Tyler and I

Me and my honey. I love this smile.

Cody, me, TJ, & Jaime. Heres to the good ol days.

3 comments:

The Davidson's said...

THose are so so funny. Oh the good ol days. But I have to say I love the good new days too!!

Alisha Smith said...

OMG!!! That pic of Cody is classic. Seriously I forgot how ridiculous his hair got, but Damien's still definitely wins!

Susan Smith said...

Got to love Cody's hair! It's funny because he keeps is soooo short now! I think he enjoys doing what drives me crazy with his hair. hahaha