Thursday, January 29, 2009

Taylor has learned how to escape...

The reach for tad
Reach just a little further...



GOT HIM!!!



She is trying to get back in bed, but cant quite reach!!


Yes, she has learned how to escape her crib!! I put her down for a nap today and about 10 minutes later I hear Taylor talking to her Baby Tad. I knew he was in the rocking chair, I thought maybe she wanted him so I went in her room to give him to her and find her in the rocking chair with him! I went to get my camera and have her show me again!! She is such a stinker. I know what we are doing this weekend, making her crib a toddler bed. I have been putting this off for so long, I just want her to be a baby forever!!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh that is to funny!! Brady is in his big boy bed!! And he loves it!! We put him in it before he could escape!!

yvette said...

Shalyse hated her crib; she was in a bed by the time she was 8 months - then she started to sleep through the night. Good thing Tay is vocal when she's getting in trouble. I know when Tayshaun's getting into something he shouldn't be in; 'cause you can't hear him anymore.

The House that James Built said...

when jonah climbed/fell out of his crib at 1 yr old i went straight to babysrus and got a crib tent. pretty much it's a cage, but keeps him in bed and safe. there is plenty of room for him to stand and jump and it just zips open for easy removal and disposal of child into bed;) i will keep him in it until he doesn't fit in his crib!! it's the best thing ever- think about it before you put her bed together (if you havent already) xoxo

Brian and Stephanie Wood said...

So Cute! Thanks for the comment on my blog. That was really sweet of you. I am lucky to have them too!

Pete and Sum said...

Aaaahhhh!!!! That is so scary slash funny! I love how brave little kids are. They think they are invincible! Definitely time for a toddler bed.