Monday, January 19, 2009

Sheena & Cody

♥ What are your middle names?
Chanel and Edward

♥ How long have you been together?
geez it will be four years in July



♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
about four years



♥ Who asked who out?
well it was a little more complicated...we dated with out really dating. We would go out to dinner and hang out together all the time, but it was just as friends for like a year.

♥Who said I love you first?
He said he was falling in love and a few days later I said I WAS in love with him and then he told me he was in love with me too!!



♥ How old are each of you?
26



♥ Who's siblings do/did you see the most?
mine, because his live in Texas and Cali



♥ Do you have any children together?
a beautiful 2 year old, Taylor Mae

♥ What about pets?
sore subject



♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Communication



♥ Did you go to the same school?
no he went to Taylorsville and I went to Murray



♥ Are you from the same hometown?
pretty close



♥ Who is the smartest?
We both have our expertise



♥ Who is the most sensitive?
100% me



♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?


♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Florida



♥ Who has the worst temper?
Cody



♥ Who does the cooking?
me

♥Who is the most social?
Definitely me.



♥ Who is the neat-freak?
he is more than i am

♥ Who is the most stubborn?
that is a hard one we are both sooo stuborn




♥ Who hogs the bed?
we have a california king, so we both have enough room that there is no hogging. If you are talking about covers, he does!!



♥ Who wakes up earlier?
depends on who is working that day

♥ Where was your first date?
cant even rememer



♥Who has the bigger family?
we both do actually, he comes from an LDS family and I come from a Mexican family.

♥Do you get flowers often?
NO WAY! I get them on Valentines day

♥ Who do you spend the holidays with?
equal time between the two families, that is why we had 6 stops for Christmas



♥ Who is more jealous?
neither of us are jealous people

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
about two months


♥ Who sings better?
oh him for sure, he is a triple threat!!



♥Who does/did the laundry?
I do!

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
me

♥ Who drives when you are together?
he does



♥ Who picks where you go to dinner?
we take turns



♥ Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
i do

♥ Who named your pet?
once again sore subject



♥ Who wears the pants in the relationship?
???



♥ Who has more tattoos?
me--two him--none

♥ Who eats more sweets?
me

♥ Who cries more?
oh me for sure

♥Are you still together?
no we broke up before I could finish this, lol. of course we are

No comments: