Sunday, January 25, 2009

Convo & Cocktails

Alright Ladies I have been talking about doing this since October. Now that the Holidays are all gone and we are not consumed with all the excitement they bring. I want to introduce a monthly LADIES NIGHT IN!! I am calling it "Convo & Cocktails". I do have to confess that I did steal this idea from "Real Housewives of Atlanta" They called their dialog and drinks and it was a couple's activity. I would like to create a place for all of us ladies to gather where we do not have to worry about creepy guys hitting on us, spending god awful mounts of money on drinks and be able to enjoy great CONVOsations with my friends while enjoying a COCKTAIL or two :) I would like this to be a monthly activity that we all look forward to! I would like to have them held the last Saturday of every month, so that it is easily remembered. I will host the first one in February, which is the 28th. Please let me know if you would be interested in joining in on this great opportunity.

Convo & Cocktails
Saturday February 28th, 2009 @ 7:30pm
Sheena's House 4906 S 3145 W
Topic: Our 44th President Barack Obama, and what he has accomplished in his first month in office.
I will provide the main dish for dinner so please bring a yummy side as well as whatever you would like to drink.
Please invite every woman in your life who deserves a night in with ladies!!
P.S. My awesome friend Tausha sells Scentsy products and will be bringing her stuff. We will have a chance to sample the new scents as well as the new burners for the spring a week early!!

No comments: