Thursday, February 5, 2009

Taylor's 2nd birthday



So our little angel turned two back on the 12th of January! I cannot believe how much time flies by. Here are some photos on her on her big day!

She was trying to blow her candles out!
Aunt Caitie helped her get closer


Grandma Sue Sue made this wonderful barbie cake and Adriane did a fantastic job on the cute cupcakes!! Thanks girls you're the best!!!


Taylor growling at her cousing Kaylee, They are two days apart

I couldn't resist adding this one. Adriane decided it was a good idea to try to fit in the highchair. She had and easier time getting in, than getting out!

2 comments:

The Bateman Crew said...

Cute Sheena!!!!! Can you believe how fast time goes by... It's crazy our babies are TWO!!! :)

MiNdY said...

That is so awesome.. I had a barbie cake I think for my 3rd birthday! Still love the idea. Can you believe how fast time flies? Watch out next thing you know she'll be starting Jr High :'o