Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Day








Valentines Day was fantastic this year! On Thursday Taylor and I made heart shaped cupcakes for friends and family. They were delicious. Taylor has turned into Betty Crocker these last few weeks and absolutely loves it! I will measure everything out and she puts in all in the bowl and tells me what she is pouring in. It is so

She is counting her candies here





















She was showing me how she was going to "dump dump" everything







Then on Saturday we took Taylor to the Aquarium with Tyler, Tausha, Becky and Brigg.
She loved the fishies!!


















These two are silly!












After the Aquarium we hosted a valentines BBQ! Yes BBQ in February!! The girls were in charge of the grilling while the guys watched the All-Star festivities. This was my romantic center piece, with the roses that Cody and Taylor gave to me. They are so sweet!!














Every girl was in charge of a side dish, well Cody loves seafood and does not get to enjoy it much because I'm not a huge fan. Well I decided that I wanted to make him a shrimp side dish. He told me he wanted Shrimp Cocktail. Here are pictures of my creation. I was pretty proud of them so i took a few pictures.

I almost forgot that Cody made breakfast for me too! I was a wonderful day filled with family and great friends!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Way cute!! I love your Shrimp cocktail..good job!! looks like you guys had a GREAT V-day!

The Davidson's said...

It was so fun. We are so blessed to have the friends we do. I don't know what I would do without you girlies sometimes.