Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Girls will be girls!

A few weekends ago we went over to the Hillman's for dinner and cocktails with a few friends. While playing Guitar Hero Taylor Aunt McKenzie decided to bust out the make up for Taylor to play with. She knows where eye shadow goes as well as blush and lipstick as you can tell from the photos. What Am I going to do with such a "girly girl"? Those of you that know me well know that I dont wear makeup but once a month or so and hardly ever wear a dress and heels, unless the occasion calls for it! It is such a blessing that Taylor has so many wonderful women in her life to show her the ropes of being a female. I will teach her about football and cooking, and a few other things :)







P.S. She wears my heels more than I do.

3 comments:

The Davidson's said...

that is so cute. Isn't that what your makeup looks like when you do where it? JK friend!!!! She will be a well rounded girl, beautiful all the time no matter what she is doing or wearing, just like her mommy :)

MiNdY said...

NOW THAT IS CLASSIC. LOVE IT!

Amanda said...

That is the cutest thing ever!! She is beautiful!!