Tuesday, May 4, 2010

January 2010








January 2010
Ok so I will never be able to fully catch up blogging in the almost 9 months since I have last blogged...So I will just start from the beginning of this year and move forward.
I posted the pictures backwards, oops



Sundance 2010
This year I was super lucky to get to spend two days
in Park City this year. I saw two movies with the Girls, Jack Goes Boating and Dry Land. The above picture is the entire cast. It was a great show. If you haven't seen it you should definitely
look into it. I also was able to see the Winner of the Drama Category, it was an interesting show. The name of the movie is a blank...I guess that lets you know how interested I really was in the show :)



We have lots of birthdays in the month of January
Taylor January 12th
Debbie (my mom) January 15th
Virginia (my Granny) January 26th
not to mention the countless friends and cousins that also have January birthdays!!!


Taylor Graduated from her third course of Gym Class at The Little Gym
This was her final class. She loved it but it was time to move on. I am looking into dance classes for her to start. She is going to be a dancer :)


We had an Invitation to Tag-a-long on a trip to Steamboat Springs with Alisha to visit Andy. We had so much fun, Thank you two so much for letting us come along. The four of us created some memories I sure will not forget. I was able to relax and enjoyed some ME time which was soooo very nice. Cody Alisha and Andy enjoyed some fresh powder on the slopes of Steamboat Springs. Such a great trip!

No comments: