Wednesday, May 19, 2010

First Day of Preschool

DSC01412 DSC01413 DSC01414 DSC01415

My little Poser.  Well the inevitable has happened. She is growing up!!!

This year has been so eventful so far, with her milestones. January She turned 3. February she finally peed in the potty and was officially potty trained. March she went skiing for the first time. April Dad turned her crib into a “big girl bed”. May she started PRESCHOOOL.

If the backpack didn’t give it away this is her doing a little dance on the front porch because she was soooo excited to finally go to “school”. I wasn't able to get as many pictures as I wanted because she kept telling me “MOM we have to go, we are going to be late!!” I'm sure that she has heard that out of my mouth  before.

After many weeks of searching for the right place to take my precious baby girl, I finally found the perfect place for us. It is an all day Preschool in Murray She loves it.

I thought for certain there would be a little hesitation from her when I would leave that first day. Boy was I wrong!!! She was doing her little dance again and asking me to leave. The teachers were giggling and telling me how cute she was, like I didn't know that ;)

So as I left my eyes were the ones filling with tears, but I said  to my self “you cannot cry if SHE is not crying!” The only tears that were shed were when she saw that I was there to pick her up!! Once again the teacher, Ms. Heather, started giggling again. I asked her if this was normal and of course she let me know that this is QUITE the opposite of what she has seen in the past.

She has been three weeks now and she is still enjoying it. I cannot believe how fast time has gone by and how much she has grown!!!

No comments: