Wednesday, May 5, 2010

February 2010

The month of February was a short one but a busy one.
My Granny and I took Taylor to the Safe Kids Fair, she had so much fun. She has a thing for firemen. Every time she sees one she has to go say hi and thank you so driving the fire truck was such a huge deal for her, she talked about it for days lol.
She doesnt like "police-cops" as much she is a little afraid of them, which I cannot under stand why but, firemen are usually better looking anyways lol.






they had face painting there and she was wearing a giraffe dress with giraffe print tights on, so I thought it was fitting that she chose to have a pink giraffe on her face


Taylor had a sick spell for a few weeks. She is a rather healthy child, which I am SO grateful for, but she visited the Doctor three times in a week and a half which was more than she saw him for the entire year of 2009. She had a sinus infection, which lead to a viral lung infection and bacterial lung infection as well. She had to have one breathing treatment which she hated every minute of but was a completely different child after that. Thank you for modern day medicine. I think her being sick was harder on daddy and I than it was on her.

February means Valentines Day. This year in replace of real flowers Cody bought me this delish fruit arrangement, it was so good and pretty too. I want these instead of flowers from now on!! This year I surprised Cody with a fully decorated hotel room downtown and a night just to us. We dont get out very much so it was fun to walk around downtown and enjoy bar hopping. We aren't much of club folks so we found all of the small dive bars and had so much fun. I want to do it again!!
So i just added these photos because it was such a fun night out with friends watching the fight and drinking PBRs :]



1 comment:

yvette said...

Woo, Taylor grew up in 6 months! JK. Sheena, you look great. Your marathons are paying off. I need to get my chubby butt back to the gym on a consistent basis.