Tuesday, May 12, 2009

One last night out!

Everyone knows that before a wedding comes a bachelor/bachelorette party! Well this night of fun was for Devan and Kindra. The boys had dinner and cocktails and Jeff's house then off to the bar in a limo, while the girls went to Sushi and then out to the bar for us! We all had so much fun. I think the best was the text the next day from Kindra "have you talked to Kenz today I have mustard all over my pants, like I sat in it. Hope I didnt get it all over her seats." Well when I called Kenz there wasnt any mustard on her seats, but I guess I spilled my doritos all over the seat!! I love those girls



Here are a few pictures from our fun filled night!



















I had to throw this one in Cause I dont get done up very often and for some reason I never take pics with Cody when I do.























The beautiful Bride to be!

















Christie, Kindra and McKenzie










Sha, Tausha, Becky and I.

No comments: