Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Go Broncos!!




My favorite time of the year is finally here. Sept-Feb are the greatest months all year. We Kicked off the first Monday Night Game at our place. The Denver Broncos were playing the Oakland Raiders so it was a must. It was a great day to be a broncos fan. Not only are we on the #1 spot of the AFC West but we also creamed the Raiders(which is the biggest rivaly around in my eyes)! I forgot to mention that the stomping of the Raiders occured at Oakland which made it even sweeter!! MAN I LOVE FOOTBALL.
So since Taylor has so many cute lil Bronco outfits I decided to get her and Drea dressed up in Orange & Blue. Well Drea's Dad is a huge Kansas City fan and he wanted to kill me. I had to take a few pictures before Willie took her out of it. It was so cute cause the girls thought they were so cute cause us three were matching!!
Oh Taylor had to show her "HULK" face too!!


5 comments:

Faraone Family said...

Oh my goodness! Your daughter is so adorable!!

Nick & Jess said...

Hi!!! yes of course...so i'm sure how you even add someone on this? I just made it not too long ago & I'm not used to it...but I can't believe you're a broncos fan, sad news! ;) just messin, but go steelers!

JP Feliciano said...

as much as i hate the donkeys! lol this is so stinken cute... taylor is beautiful... GO COLTS....

yvette said...

Love at your little Broncos girl! She's a living doll!
Hi Hon! I didn't even know that you could have comments on these blogs - then I noticed the comments on posting....several of them that I hadn't noticed before. hehehe I'm a nerd. Thanks for the comments. Hey girl, you're going have to help me "beautify" my blog. How do you add other blogspots? I'm really liking this thing. It's so much better than putting together a scrapbook. I showed your blog to Andrew. He was surprised to see that you're a mommy now. You're little family....so sweet! Love ya, honey-bun!

Magoo said...

I'm so sad I didn't get to see Tay when I was in town but at least I get to see all the pics of your cutie here.