Thursday, August 28, 2008

LOST!!!


Monday night I let the dog out around ten. When I last saw him he was running around tryin to decide which spot of the grass was going to be the best to fertilize. I ran upstairs to get Taylor ready for bed and while I was doing that my smart little 20 month old shut the sliding glass door and locked it. I went to bed shortly after putting Taylor down and just completely forgot about the small 9lb dog in the back yard. Well we have a wood fence that has warped pretty badly in some spots so it would have been easy for him to get out. When I woke up at seven and tried to take him out he wasnt coming to my calls. That is when it hit me. I NEVER LET HIM BACK INSIDE LAST NIGHT!! I went into panic mode ran out side to see if he was still in the back. Taylor was right behind me with her hands in the air yelling something that sound like "STAPTY" her little head tilted to the side looking so confused. He was no where before Cody and I both had to be at work we each drove around the neighborhood looking for him. I went to and call the humane society and the animal shelter in Murray and My brother Jeremy and his girlfriend made a trip to the animal shelter in West Valley(they are real jerks at that one). I have been calling and making visits everyday since Monday and no luck. Sad thing is, he has his tags on and my mom's number is the one on the tags. Well she is in Alaska(that would be why I was watching her dog) and doesnt get service up there. The phone didnt even work(she has cricket) so no voice mail or anything. Well I was finally able to work something out with cricket and I got her voice mail up and running and put a message on there to call me if they find the dog.
Im so sad I love that dog. My mom has had him for almost 5 years now and he is part of the family. People will ask Taylor where scrappy is and she calls for him and when he doesnt come she gets super sad and comes to me and fake crys on my shoulder. I hope he makes it back home

No comments: