Thursday, March 19, 2009

Taylor's first hair cut

Well today I took Taylor to one of my good friends Jamey to get her bangs cut for the first time. They were getting super long and Taylor was constantly sweeping them out of her eyes. She was such a good girl! She wasnt scared, she didnt cry, she kept pretty still for a 2 yr old as well.






She was so intrigued with watching her hair fall on the leopard print cover.



Here she is. I didnt think she could get much cuter, but boy was I wrong. She looks so big with her new hair do too. It is a sad moment when you look at your "baby" and say "There is no baby left in you. You are such a big girl now." She is so feisty and independent, everything is mine and me!! I miss that cute little baby but I am enjoying getting to know my big girl and her ever growing personality!!

6 comments:

me said...

she has such pretty hair! how did we both end up with blonde children?!

yvette said...

True! How much more darling can she get? she's a doll!

The Bateman Crew said...

I know it's crazy how big they are now.... I guess it's time for you to have another one:) By the way her hair looks really really cute:)

The Bateman Crew said...

I got her suit at Old Navy, they have so many cute ones...

Susan Smith said...

Oh she makes me smile!!! She looks darling with her new bangs and I can't wait to do her hair (I got her some new bows when I was in Texas)

allieb said...

she is such a beautiful little girl!